Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Updates

So I've got 6 days off for the Eid holiday and I've already burned through 5 of them.  Seriously, where does the time go?  I've got a stack of grading to do, but for some reason I just can't be bothered.  That's the way it goes, I guess.

But it's not like I haven't been productive.  I've written about 100 pages in the last week, finishing a novel that I hope to get in production soon.  I'll keep the details to myself for now, but I will say it's a my first fantasy novel, taking place in a completely constructed world.  It's being read by some trusted friends and, once the editing is done, we'll see what can be done with it.

Other than that, not much to report.  Went into the mountains a few nights ago with a friend for a birthday/housewarming party, enjoyed a huge amount of awesome Lebanese cuisine with some very friendly people, and have been relaxing as much as I can.  I've also been listening to A LOT of folk metal.  Like, a lot.  Check out Finntroll and Korpiklaani if you haven't already.  You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment